Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Weather Report

Folks I've got nothing for you. I am just not exciting enough for blogging. Headlines from my most recent personal journals:

"The frogs are really vocal today."
"The Mimosa trees are still in blossom."
"I exercised my Right to Dry today" (did you know it's illegal to hang your laundry out side?)
"The locust are buzzing at such a fast rate I think they're going to saw down that tree."

Since I was little these are the things I write in my journal. Maybe I should start writing for the Farmers Almanac?

Well, I hope you keep checking my blog in hopes of getting something juicy sometime soon.

1 comment:

K and M K said...

You crack me up Heidi! We've all had dull times in our lives like that, but you're the only one witty enough to share. :) I'm pretty sure your journal will be published after you die. ;)