Monday, August 2, 2010

Yes. I'm still alive. Just busy working on that five year plan.

Just submitted finals a week ago. Can't believe that I only have two courses (and one major dissertation!) left and I will be done with my MBA! Holy-Smokes!

I have a few weeks before the next course so I am busy working on the novel. Sometimes I read a few pages and I think "Wow! Where did I come up with that?" And then sometimes I read and I shake my head in embarrassment.

I did have a great weekend meeting up with friends from the past. Heather Durst and her husband and children came into town, and Tara was driving through so we met up for lunch. I haven't seen either of them for well over *gulp* 15 years, but it was like no time had passed at all. It is truly great to be in the presence of people who have probably seen you at your worst and still like you!

On Saturday one of my roommates from Boston got married. There was a little mini-reunion at the reception. It was lovely and I am homesick for Boston.

(when am I not?)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Congrats on being so close to finishing your program!! And, how fun to have that reunion! I imagine that wedding was elegant and just beautiful!