Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation

I finally took a few days off from work to go on a mini-New England vacation. Thursday and Friday were a wash with the rain, but Saturday I made it to a kayak tour with the North Shore Kayak in Rockport, MA.

Oddly enough Merritt and Bryan showed up a the exact same place to go on the exact same tour! Small World!

Here, Merritt and I are modeling the latest in PDF wear.


The kayaks in wait.

On the way to the island.






































waves in RI. (and my foot. I don't know how I didn't notice that when I was taking the picture.)








Boston Public Gardens. Okay, this was actually a few days after my vacation. I had a few pictures left on the disposable camera so I snapped off a few in the Public Gardens and wound up with one I really liked.






1 comment:

Cara said...

That looks like you had so much fun!! And, I am glad you took a few days off of work!