Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3rd quarter update

We are at the end of September and entering the final stages of my Masters of Research programme. To make sure that I am keeping up with my New Year's Resolution I have completed the following so far this year:

MRes
Four modules/papers completed

MBA
Dissertation completed

Personal Creative Writing
Novel - three complete drafts. Now working on fourth.
Essay - two essays completed

Not too bad so far. Now for the rest of this year I have to collect data from a bunch of businesses, analyze the data, and write a modest size (25,000 wrds) dissertation and write a proposal for my PhD. Okay, a little more work to do. But getting there.

And that damn novel isn't going to be ready to send out by the end of the year. Hoping that the fourth draft will smooth away a lot of rough places. Maybe the 6th draft will be the one?

No comments: