Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Manual

Do you have a box of stuff that you just move from place to place? You're not entirely certain what's in the box, but every time you open it the top contents indicate that "yes. there are some important things in there but nothing urgent to deal with." so you close the flaps back up and promise to deal with it on a rainy day?

I'm going through that box right now and I just found my Diamond Back bike manual. First, I've been riding a bike since I was five. Do I really need a manual? Secondly, my Diamond Back, a wonderful bike, met it's demise on a June Monday evening around 6:00 pm in Liberty Park. In 2000. Yeah. EIGHT years ago!

I think I can safely throw this bike manual away. (Though I am thinking of replacing my Specialized with another Diamond Back...)

No comments: