Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't worry, it's not a policital thing

If you check up on me once a week or so for updates, I am sad to report that I've got nothing for you.

The most exciting thing I've got to report today is that I had a dream last night that I married Obama, and I'm not sure I would classify that as 'exciting'. Just very bizarre. And I'm not sure why him; I'm sure he'll be a fine President, but I'm not into politicians, or men with super-huge egos (and I believe if you want to be President, you've GOT to have a huge ego) and I don't really find him attractive, and, he's got a wife and kids and everything, so why him? I've got a long list of celebrity crushes that I'd much rather walk down the aisle with!

Yep. That's about it. I wasn't even cool enough to go to Bond this weekend. (Yeah, James Bond! I'd rather marry him than Obama.)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have bizarre dreams all the time. Last night, I dreamt I married a man I didn't even know. I was surprised that being married to a stranger didn't alarm me in my dream.

I'm glad to hear your updates. Hope all is well!