Saturday, May 9, 2009

so boring it's not worthy of a post title...

Hello Reader, I haven't posted for sometime, because I have nothing new to post about. For all those who have wondered, the earrings are still in. And even though it has been well past the six weeks mark, I still wear the same little corn-flower blue earrings that I had the ears pierced with.

I have bought one pair of what looked like small sparkly studs. But I've found that earrings are like Christmas trees; what looks small out in the open, is too big for the living room once you get it inside. I first attempted to change the earrings around the 8 week mark. I got the left earring out of my ear with a little bit of pain and tugging. When I picked up the new earring, four times larger than the other pair, I knew that I should not have started this without assistance. It was Saturday night, my friend Krysta and her husband where out of town, and wouldn't see my co-worker Jess until Monday. And seriously, I'm a grown woman, I should be able to do this my self. With a few sweat and tears (literally) I got the new earring into my left ear. I didn't even try to work on my right ear. The next morning out with the new and back with the old.

I have since worn the new pair once.

So, I don't know if this post is a testamant to my very boring life that I am telling you all about this, or if getting my ears peirced has been such a trauma for me that each step seems note worthy.

4 comments:

Linda said...

wish i were there to help out!

Angie said...

I forgot to keep studs in my ears in one night after 6-wks but before 6-mos and passed out the next morning when my roommates were trying to help me get it back in.

So, I can empathize with your pain :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.